5.17.2011

Summer.

Summer is here. School is over. This mama is beyond happy. I have a ton of free time and so many things to fill it with. So far, i've read an entire book in two days. TWO DAYS. I've become addicted to iced tea with lemon. I've watched my neighbor clean out her pool and drool over how good the water is going to feel when it's open and I can hop in (yes, we were invited over, i'm not going to invite myself!). With school going on, enjoying these little things was never possible. I can feel joy seeping back into my life. And I am loving it.





This little angel has been enjoying the extra time spent outdoors. Today I mowed the back yard while she played in her sandbox and daddy sat next to her. They both clapped & cheered as I zoomed by with the mower, letting me know that my hard work did not go unnoticed.  I have two of the best friends in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment